Saturday, November 30, 2013

the december release is available now!!!

Hey everyone! This is Ali.. I just wanted to quickly let you all know.. I am going to have 2 major surgeries in one on Monday Dec 2nd.. All orders will be shipped out as soon as they possibly can.. However.. i will not even be home from the hospital until the earliest Wed night.. so please be patient with me.. and send me lots of prayers.. I love you all :) Thanks so much for your continued support always..

Thank you for sharing in the excitement of yet another fun release from The Alley Way Stamps! We appreciate your support so much :) The new stamp sets are in the store now!!

This month Alison is releasing an additional "just because I can" set...



Now our three full-sized sets...








And, we can't forget this month's 'free with purchase' set! It will be added to your package with any purchase of $40 or more!

Meltdown



Make sure to stop by tomorrow for our random winners from Day 3 of the sneak peeks and ALL 3 SETS! We also have a special visit from our girl Vicky that you won't want to miss!!

Pin It!

10 comments:

Indy said...

Good luck on the surgery. Happy thoughts for a quick recovery!
Hugs,
Debbie

PapierGirl said...

Speedy recovery! :)

Shannon J said...

Wishing you well and hope you are back on your feet again in no time!!

Lyndal said...

Thinking of you Alison - hoping all goes well!!!
FANTASTIC new releases - I hope Santa thinks I've been good ;)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

Loving all the sets!
Sending (((((hugs))))) and prayers!

cm said...

Thoughts and prayers heading your way, especially for a speedy recovery!
c

bearsmother said...

best wishes for a fast and full recovery. Hugs

*Vicki* said...

All of these sets are awesome! :) Hope all goes well with your surgeries and you have a speedy recovery! HUGS

Janet Zeppa said...

Oh Ali I hope and pray that all goes well for you!

lostinpaper said...

Hope all goes well with your surgery, I'm sending hugs your way.