Tuesday, November 12, 2013

warm thoughts of you

Hi everyone,

hope you have a nice day, some time to craft and lots of mojo. Well, we have something to get your mojo started:

Anni here with a christmas card! I used "Breakfast Club" and "Alphabet Soup" to make this non traditional card.


Hello all!  It's Melissa and I used an "oldie but goodie" set for my card, Awesome Blossom:


Good morning! Kasia here sharing a little love. I used this month's Spell Check to make a "love"ly card. :)


Hi, it's ChristineBreakfast Club is my favorite set for sure! there can never be enough coffee ;) The sentiment and the Tiny Hearts are from Tag-Alongs.


Pin It!

6 comments:

cm said...

These are wonderful...and now I *really* need a cup of coffee! Fabulous inspiration!
c

Pam said...

Thanks for sharing the cute cards today!

Dana said...

Wow! Amazing cards!! I love each one!!, these cards are making me want the coffee set!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love these, fab designs!

MiamiKel said...

Love the creativity and unique-ness of each card, such beautiful craftmanship! <3

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow these are beautiful!