Tuesday, December 24, 2013

12.24.2013

Only a few more hours! It's N@ Ali here, wishing you all a very Merry Christmas! Here's a little season's card using Chill Out and this month's True Colors.



Hello! Kasia here,sharing a non Christmas card, I know not very festive of me. :)
I made this card for my fabulous nephew who turned one recently. I love using Alison's fabulous font from Gabfest to make my own sentiments. The plane is from Priceless Joy. Happy Holidays to you and your familes!



Hi it's Anni here and because it is Christmas time I have two cards for you.
The first one was made with the set Bubbling Over!



And for the second one  I used Meltdown and a lot of Distress Ink!! The sentiment is (as always - I love the set) from  Wish BIG!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Pam said...

They are all so fun!