Friday, December 20, 2013

BE Inspired 44



RULES:

1) You MUST use an image from The Alley Way Stamps (you can find freebies here!) Projects will non-TAWS images will be deleted.
2) You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post. If you link from a gallery, please paste the challenge addy into the description of your pic.
3) - The challenge linky closes on  at Noon, TAWS time (Mtn) on Thursday before the next challenge starts..!!!

PRIZES:

 We have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right?
The Top Pick will be hand picked by me.. will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog. 
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..

Hello everyone! it's N@ Ali here. I didn't go for the Christmas theme, but was inspired by the colors: the pink, brown and blue to make an encouragement card. I used this month's mini set Meltdown to create the gloved fingers ; ) and Gabfest for the sentiment.


Hi all!  It's Melissa and I was inspired by the colors and Christmas theme for my card - the sentiment is from Jolly Holiday:


Hi everyone!  It's Jen and I thought I was done with Christmas cards but after seeing the inspiration photo I realized I had one more in me!  I used my favorite tree image and this simple sentiment from Jolly Holiday.


Good day! Kasia here, and I just adored the colour scheme and of course the Christmasy theme. :)
I used Fa La La for this card!



Pin It!

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous inspirational photo! Love the colors in it and all of the DT works are very brilliantly done! Love the different variety! :)

crazymom said...

Beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration today! ♥

Mary Pat Siehl said...

ok- i will put my thinking cap on!! love it

Indy said...

Oh, love this inspiration! Lovely colors!