Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Blog Hop Recap

All the stamps are available in the store today!! :) 
We are so excited to be celebrating TAWS birthday.. we are going on our 3rd year at this..!! Can you believe that??
go ahead and grab this cute little badge and celebrate along with us.. on top of that we have things going on all month long.  TAWS is going on our 3rd year at making stamps.. eeekkkk!!! 
-for the month of January take a 25% off your total order using TAWSbirthday3 code
-Jan 5th-11th prizes given away at TAWS DT blogs all week long
-for every stamp set you purchase, big or small you are entered into the drawing for one of 2 prizes..
for every stamp set you order.. large or small, your name goes into a drawing for one of these two prizes..:) 
so if you order 6 stamp sets.. that's 6 times your name is in there..
Small prize to one lucky winner...
Large prize to one lucky winner..
watch below for details :)
********************************************
You can start shopping NOW!!!!!!!!
HERE
Bitty Borders
Enchanted
Flower Doodles
This fun mini set, Once Upon a Time, is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more (your order must total $40.00 or more after using your discount) during the month of Jan!! Nothing to do but shop.. this little guy will be added to your package...
Today we are recapping all of the amazing projects the DT created with the new releases!!!

Chrissie here with my project for the Hop! I created a little gift card holder that looked like a Fairy Tale book, along with a matching tag, using Once Upon a Time and a sentiment from Party Animal! Fun, right?!?!?


Hi, it's Anni! I made a gift bag with a matching tag for the blog hop! I used the wonderful new set Flower Doodles!


Hi, Lisa here and I hope you have been having fun and drooling over all of the new stamp sets now available here at TAWS!  I used the Bitty Borders set for the background and sentiment, and the little frog came from the Enchanted set to make these party goody bags!


Hi there!  It's Tracy here with my Flower Doodles banner.  How fun are those bright colored flowers from the new set?




Hello, happy new year from Sabine! I created cupcake toppers for my daughter's birthday. She loved them:) I used the cute and fun Enchanted set!

Hi, it's N@ Ali. I also used Enchanted to create a party hat for a little girl's party, keeping it simple to have the time to make for all the children. A super fun stamp, a die cut, some crepe paper and voila ; )

 
Hi everyone! Tara here with my birthday creation of sweet gift boxes using the new stamp set 'Bitty Borders'! Love this new set- so versatile and such great graphics!


Hiya!! Dana here, my project is a cupcake box! It's a great project for a DIY kind of party! Cut out several and have your guests stamp and color to their hearts content!! I used the Flower Doodles stamp set!
Ali here.. Libby and I made some bean bags/hot potato bags.. We thought they would make the perfect game, and don't you think it would be so much fun to let each child decorate and take home as a little gift?


Hello, it's Emily.  I made these birthday invitation and place card using Enchanted.  I just love this little dragon.  He's so perfect for little kids' projects.  


Hello there! Kasia here sharing a little pillow box that I thought would make a good party favor, kids or adults! You could give away candies, little toys, breath mints etc!! I thought the sentiment was perfect because swag can mean both "style" and "free stuff". :) 
I used the Bitty Borders set, and coloured in those fabulous triangles!


Hi, it's Christine! I decorated some straws to make everyone will find his drink again. I used Enchanted and also Bitty Borders.



And the winner of all three sets from this release is:


Jamie!!!

Congrats! Please email Me at Alison@thealleywaystamps.com
 You have 1 week to claim your prize!!!!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Fun new sets!! Happy 3rd Birthday to you!!

Lesley Croghan said...

So much fun! Happy Birthday!

cm said...

Happy 3rd Birthday! Looking forward to the month-long celebration! Thank you for the discount! Happy New Year!
c

pcm said...

happy 3rd birthday to you!