Thursday, December 5, 2013

Brrrrrrrrr!!!! It"s COLD Outside!

Hello everyone!  Melissa here and I hope you are staying warm wherever you are - it is FREEZIN' here in Alberta!  In between my snow-shoveling-stints I found time to play in my craft room.  For this little card I used images from this month's new release, Seek Him, and the sentiment is from Christmas Magic:


Hello! Arielle here using this uber cute mini, Seek Him! Isn't it sweet? Actually it's not very "Brrr" where I live... it's 80 degrees and rainy - LOL!


Good morning, it's Christine with some video-fun again. (There still the calendar-fun going on over at my blog with a huge giveaway ;) ) Today is day 5 of the advent calendar. I picked the cute little santa from tag-alongs and combined it with some die cuts. Clean and simple :)



Pin It!

3 comments:

cm said...

Wonderful cards - perfect to warm up this freezing Alberta day (we're at -34C this morning!).
c

Pam said...

Very sweet cards today! I can't imagine what it feels like in -34c weather. If it gets -5 here in Ohio, that is absolutely terrible! Stay warm Ladies!!

*Vicki* said...

These are all really adorable cards!! I really enjoyed the fun video too! Love that Alley Way stamp set you've used..may have to sneak in there and get it! :) HUGS