Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December Freebies & More DT Inspiration!

It's Freebie Wednesday and Alison wanted to give a little extra this month in the spirit of Christmas! You can find two new exclusive TAWS digital images and one sentiment HERE! We can't wait to see what you create with them!

Now for some amazing creations from our fabulous DT!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It's Jen here with a little card that takes me back to my cartoon watching days and The Jetsons!  I've used Gabfest and (the free with $40 purchase) Meltdown to create this little homage to Jet Screamer.  Anyone remember that???



Hi everyone, it's Christine! When I looked at the miscroscope from Bubbling Over I KNEW I had to make this card. I created the sentiment using Gabfest.



Pin It!

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Thanks for the freebies. I love snowflake images.

Mamma Mia said...

Pretty freebies - thank you. Love the bright colours of Jen's card.
Helen x

cm said...

Today's cards are so delightful! Flashback to the Jetsons: excellent! And finding friends by accident: perfect!! Freebies: thank you!!!
c

Janet Zeppa said...

Adorable cards and thanks for the freebies!

*Vicki* said...

These cards are DARLING!! Love what you did with the sets and thanks so much for the freebies!! :) HUGS

crazymom said...

Oh so sweet! Thank for the freebies! ♥