Thursday, December 26, 2013

Post-Christmas Craftiness!

Hey there everyone!  It's Jen here and I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas break with your family!  Today I've got a little card using those cute little fellows from Meltdown (free if you spend $40 in the TAWS store in December) plus a sentiment from Tag-alongs.



Anni here with a card using the set Seek Him! Again I wanted to show you how versatile this cute little set is - all through the year! The tiny sentiment is from Cover Ups!


Melissa here with my last card as a member of this awesome DT!  I have thoroughly enjoyed every single moment with these ladies and Alison is the awesomest around!  Thank you to everyone who has visited my blog and gotten to know my world a bit - love you all!  OK - so my card, I realize now, is very similar to Jen's.  I also used the little dudes from Meltdown but my sentiment is from the Learning Curve set:




Pin It!

No comments: