Monday, December 16, 2013

Winter Wishes and Tropical Dreams

Happy Monday! It's Barb here to share a birthday card for a dear crafty friend. I went with a tropical design to provide a little escape from her snowy surroundings. It's a nice treat for me to look at now too since we got our fair share of snow yesterday...40 cm worth! That's 16" folks. Ugh. I used stamps from Framed, Tropical Hideaway and Wish BIG.


Hi, it's Christine with a very simple card using the cute stitched hearts from in stitches along with a German sentiment that I created using Gabfest. It says "I am thinkig of you". :)




Pin It!

2 comments:

Tam Hess said...

Gorgeous tropical design...love the colors and the sequin detail. The simple "thinking of you" card by Christine is wonderful too!!

www.cardmakingartists.com

cm said...

Barb, your card is awesome - as I hope I've explained on your blog! Your snowfall, I'm sure, is pretty but...ewwww! Too much all at once! Christine - another knockout! Fabulous inspiration!!
c