Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Colorful Hello Card - January Freebie

Hello, Emily here to share a colorful Hello card.  This flower is January Freebie.  You can find all TAWS freebie images here.  



 Hi everyone! It's Tara with a card I created using the new and beautiful Flower Doodles stamp set! These images embossed beautifully and were so much fun to watercolor.




Good morning, it's Anni here! I've created another card with the beautiful set Bitty Borders. Because I wanted to make a baby card I added the cute tiny sea horse from Castaways.



Hi, it's N@ Ali here with a little recycling project. I like to keep all sorts of containers for storage and usually remove all the labelling. On this coffee container I couldn't remove it as the glue was too strong, so I decided to cover it up and decorate it rather ; ) The beautiful flower is from Flower Doodles.



 
Pin It!

No comments: