Friday, January 24, 2014

Brad Storage Idea & BE Inspired Reminder!!!

Hey everyone! I have been crazy busy organizing my craft room.. I wanted to share with you all how I store my brads.. :) Hope you all are having a great start to your weekend. HUGS


Hi. it's Christine! I have a baby card to share. I used Priceless Joy (sentiment), In stitches and Pieces for this card.



Don't forget that we still have our super fun BE Inspired Challenges! They now post at a special blog! Head on over to check it out and to play along!!!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Tara said...

He he! Like how you compare crafting supplies to food! So organized!

Janis said...

Glad it works for you!! I totally would have those brads spilled all over the floor. :*(

Love the baby card. The hen and chickie are adorable!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com