Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy Birthday Sabine!

Happy Birthday to our very own Sabine!


And here are some of her amazing TAWS creations:







Hey its Dana here, and today i have a love card with blue! Yep blue! I did some masking, inking and stamping!! I used several TAWS stamps on this one!! More the merryier, huh!! :D Enchanted, Once Upon a Time, Hey Cupcake, In Stitches.


Hello, Sabine here! Thanks for the birthday surprise:) This is my card for today using the adorable Enchanted set! Who would'nt want to kiss a plaid froggy?!


It's me, Anni! Today I have a card today for you using the set Enchanted! I couldn't resist the cute dragon with the fun sentiment!



Hi all! Tara here with my first Valentines Day project of the year! I just love how the flowers in Flower Doodles remind me of lace and are perfect for this LOVE card!


Pin It!

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Happy birthday to Sabine! Wow...all of these creations are adorable! TFS!

MiamiKel said...

Happy Birthday, Sabine :) What a treat to share it with TAWS! :)

Sabine said...

Thank you so much :) girls!!