Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hello There!

Hi! Chrissie here with a really fun card! I created this using the images from Flower Doodles.  I stamped on vellum, then heat embossed it in white and colored the flower and leaves in with Distress Markers and water! I love the translucent look it gives, especially on the black! The sentiment is from Petal Pushers.


Hi!  This is Lisa and I'm sharing this card that I have made using the Bitty Borders Stamp Set, some stickers and sequins...


Good morning, Kasia here! I too have a card using the Bitty Borders set. I stamped it multiple times onto a 2"x2" square of cardstock, coloured it in then cut it into four 1"x1" pieces. I really like the way it turned out.
The sentiment is from Jibber Jabber and the arrow from Ka-Pow.



Hi, it's Christine! I used the little fake-unicorn from Enchanted and a sentiment from Deep in the woods to create this card :)


Pin It!

1 comment:

cm said...

Sweet cards, all!
c