Saturday, January 18, 2014

It All Started With A Kiss!

Hi!  It's Tracy here was a pretty and pink princess card!  I used the Once Upon a Time stamp set and stamped the background with different colored lips.  I colored in the castle with Copics and added some sequins for extra sparkle!


Chrissie here with a whimsical card using Enchanted and Bitty Borders! I love this little guy - I colored him in with Spectrum Noirs!


Hi, Sabine here with a Flower Doodles card. I stamped the flowers in brown and added a strip of burlap and some sequins for a rustic look.

Hello, Kasia here. The flower doodles stamps intimidated me a bit at first, because they are so intricate. There are so many fabulous way to use them, and colour them. I decided to try picking one of my favourite colour combos and going from there, and this was born!! I also used Life is Short for the sentiment.


Hi, it's Christine ! I already told you I love that Castle from Once Upon a Time - and I really do! This time I made a male card - woohoo! For new neighbors or someone who has a new home or something. The sentiment is from Jibber Jabber.



Pin It!

No comments: