Tuesday, January 21, 2014

It All Started....

Hi stampers, Anni here with a new card! The mini set Once Upon a Time is such a cute one! And the best you get it for free if you spend $40 in the TAWS online shop!


Hi! Dana here! Do you have little things lying around your desk, just waiting to be used on the perfect card? You are not alone! I have several button sets and i finally used one!! No need to hide them away, right?!?! I used Bitty Borders & Jibber Jabber sets!

Hello, it's Sabine here. I am in love with bird (or chicken) cards...there is something fun and cute about them. Here I used the awesome new Bitty Borders to give my chicken from Bird Brain some grass. The glossy hearts are from Gotta Bug.



Pin It!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Total cuteness!!!

Shelly said...

AWESOME cards! :)