Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Once Upon a Time....

Our birthday celebration continues!!!




Hi!  It's Tracy here with a card using the Once Upon a Time stamp set.  I colored the castle with Copics and added some die cut clouds to make it look like it was in the sky!


Hello!  Lisa here with a card that's just perfect for Valentine's day (it's right around the corner!).  I made this card using the fabulous Doodle Frames, Enchanted and the Once Upon A Time Stamp Sets...


Hi it's Christine! You know what? I LOVE the castle from Once Upon a Time, it's one of my favorite images because it SO much fun to color it. So let me show you my card, full of happy excitement:


Well, I just had to be different!! Kasia here with a card I made using Bitty Borders, I just love this set! The designs are so modern and versatile. I also used Calypso for the sentiment.



Don't forget to link up your party themed TAWS card for a chance to win! The details are HERE!

Today, pop on over to visit Christine and Tracy! They are BOTH giving away TAWS stamps on their blogs!!!!
Pin It!

13 comments:

Indy said...

These are absolutely adorable!!!
Thanks for all the b-day fun!
Hugs, Debbie!

MiamiKel said...

Super funtabulous!! What a delight - made me smile! Birthdays are the BESTEST!! :)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

awesome cards!!!

marylouh said...

Love the castle with the clouds around the top. does make it look like it's on the top of a mountain.

marylouh said...

Love the castle with the clouds around the top. does make it look like it's on the top of a mountain.

marylouh said...

Love the castle with the clouds around the top. does make it look like it's on the top of a mountain.

Lindsey said...

Love today's cards! Such a talented design team.

Denise Bryant said...

Delightful cards!

*Vicki* said...

Such fun creations!! They are all so bright and cheery! ;)

Janet Zeppa said...

Wonderful cards!

marg0006 said...

These stamps are just FUN-tastic!

Mary-Anne V said...

So nice to see all the different stamp showcased each day!

Lyndal said...

FABULOUS cards from the Design Team :)