Saturday, January 4, 2014

To A Fungi!

Hi Everyone!  It's Tracy here and I'm sharing a card today using the new Bitty Borders set.  I heat embossed the images with white embossing powder and then water-colored over them with Distress Markers.



Hi there, Sabine here. For this fun(gi) card I used the sweet mushrooms and sentiment from Enchanted and the clouds from Once Upon a Time. I sprinkled glitter in the glossy accents for the magic :)


Chrissie here using the brand new, super cute Bitty Borders set along with the balloons from
Lighter Than Air and the clouds from Once Upon a Time!



Hi!! Dana here sharing a card using the new Enchanted set!! Its also the first time i used Copics, i like them however i made crafty resolution so i will not be getting any more! Visit my blog for the details!

Hello! Kasia here, with a card using the frog image from the new Enchanted set. I just love this little guy!!


Pin It!

No comments: