Monday, January 27, 2014

Wish Upon a Star!

Hi! Chrissie here today with another Disney-inspired card! I love the castle from Once Upon a Time, so I used Sleeping Beauty's castle in Disneyland as my muse.  I also added some fireworks and stars from Enchanted along with some shimmer mist on the card base.  The sentiment "Wish Upon a Star" was created using Gabfest.



Hello everyone, Emily here to share a girly birthday card.  I used the set Enchanted for this card.  Do you see the tied on horn and wings? Super cute!!



Hey! N@ Ali here with two little cards using this month's Bitty Borders. For the second one I also used Gabfest for the sentiment.


 
 
 
Pin It!

2 comments:

Ulli said...

such fun cards - love them especially the first one :-) thanks for sharing!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Just precious - all of them - the stamps AND the projects!