Sunday, January 26, 2014

You've Got Smarts!

Hello!  It's Tracy here with a card using the Bitty Borders stamp set.  I heat embossed the border onto the bottom of a kraft card base with white embossing powder.  Simple, yet stunning!



Hi there! Tara here sharing a cute set of bookmarks perfect for the little fairy tale believers in your life! These were created using stamps from the Once Upon A Time stamp set that is free this month when you spend $40 or more!




Hello, Sabine here! For my card I used the versatile Bitty Borders and stamped them on the banners. The white cardstock is embossed and for the words I used my dymo.




Pin It!

3 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

awesome creations!

Pam said...

Thanks for sharing the sweet cards Ladies!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

What great ideas - both of them. And the "Sorry" one is just so sweet! How could ANYONE stay mad after that?!