Tuesday, January 7, 2014

You've Got Swag... and the Celebration Continues!




Hi! Chrissie here with a card using the new Bitty Borders that has me dreaming of a Hawaiian vacation! Does this guy from from Tropical Hideaway have swag or what??!!



Hello, Sabine here. I made a bookmark using the fun Flower Doodles and lots of distressing and some bling.

Hiya! Dana here, its super cold here in Michigan so to help warm me up i made a cup of hot cider! And of course there's nothing like crafting while the snow falls! I used Breakfast Club set to create a warm birthday card!!



Hi, Anni here! Today I used the super cute set "Enchanted" to make a card! I really love the frog, his expression just makes me laugh!



Don't forget to link up your party themed TAWS card for a chance to win! The details are HERE!

If you want a few more chances to win stamps, head on over to Chrissie's blog and Sabine's blog!
Pin It!

10 comments:

Mary-Anne V said...

Wonderful card examples again today!

cm said...

More celebration fun with these cards! Fabulous!
c

*Vicki* said...

More fun inspiration!! I love that darling kissed froggie! Thanks for bringing in the fun on this very cold winter's day! :)

MiamiKel said...

Super cute DT inspiration! You girls make me want to get my party hat on, steamers and confetti - woot, woot!

pcm said...

such a fun celebration!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

How adorable and fun!

marg0006 said...

Great use of the stamps.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what fun cards!!

Lyndal said...

FABulous cards - LOVE the bookmark & the very kissed frog!!!

marylouh said...

Love the "wooden totem". My daughter is going to Mexico this summer and I'll give her that stamp to scrapbook her trip to the Mayan ruins. Great card and tag. thanks for sharing.