Saturday, February 1, 2014

Blog Hop Recap and A Birthday Wish!

All of the stamps are available in the store today!


You can start shopping now! 
HERE

Speak Easy

Tooty Fruity

Veggin' Out




This fun mini set, Face It, is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of February!! Nothing to do but shop.. this little guy will be added to your package!

And our BE Inspired #47 went live today! 
Head on over to the blog to check it out and play along!


We also want to wish our DT Member Lisa a very happy birthday!!



Here are a few of her fantastic TAWS creations:









And.....
Today we are recapping all of the amazing projects the DT 
created with the new releases!!!


Hi, it's Emily, sharing with you the card i made for February Blog Hop.  I used Tooty Fruity set to make this card.  


Hi there!  It's Tracy with my card using the Veggin' Out set.  I simply stamped the image and colored it with Copic markers.



Hello, Sabine here. This is my card using the absolutely adorable Face It set. I just love giving things a face. There are so many expressions in this set.  The worm is from Bird Brain :) And the sentiment is from Speak Easy.

Chrissie here with a shaker card I made using the Veggin' Out Set! I also snuck in the birdie from Lighter Than Air and the cute sentiment from Enchanted.




Hey! It's N@ Ali here with a bit of a different project today, using this month's mini set Face It. Grab it quick before Easter so you can prepare fun decorated soft-boiled eggs or egg shells filled with chocolate mousse ; )


Hello, Kasia here. I made this simple card using the new Speak Easy set, along with a partial stamping from the set Calypso.

Hi! Lisa here!  I just love how fun these new stamps are... they all just make me so happy!!!  I created this fun Valentine's Banner with the Speak Easy set...





Hey Dana here!! I used Tooty Fruity for February' Blog Hop!! This set is so fun to color!!


Anni here! I want to show you a card using the super cute set Face it. The sentiment is from the 
 Speak Easy set..


Our winner of the February Release from our Blog Hop is Rachel Parys! Congrats!



Rachel, Please email me at Alison@thealleywaystamps.com
 You have 1 week to claim your prize!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Congrats to the winner of the hop, the projects were all so cute!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

OMG - SOLD! Love what Anni did with those faces!