Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hey Hottie!


Hi everyone, It's Emily.  Today i'm sharing a super fun card using Veggin Out and Face It sets.  This card makes me giggle.  

Hello, Hello!  Lisa here with this super sweet card made using the Tooty Fruity Stamp Set...



N@ Ali here, sending a veggie soup for my Gran who's not well. I stamped Veggin' Out, Face It and Flower Doodles (sentiment) with Smokey Grey then went over with a silver gel pen. The result is very soft and lovely.



Good morning, it's Christine.  My card looks quite simple, still I used 3 of the new sets:  Tooty Fruity, Face It and Speak Easy.



Hi, it' Anni here! I used the set Veggin' Out to make some book marks!





Pin It!

2 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Absolutely DARLING, all of them! From bright and adorable, to subtle and simple - I love it all, designers :)

Kelly Flaherty said...

Every one of these projects are terrific. Love, love, love what you've done and really love these stamps sets