Sunday, February 2, 2014

It's video time: Hey hottie!

Hi everyone! It's Vicky here and today I am sharing another how-to video using the new and adorable stamp set "Veggin Out".

Here is the card I made for today, by stamping multiple times the pepper and creating my own background. Just for a change, I did not use markers to color the image but my pencils.



Watch the video and find out how I made those shiny chilli peppers!



Thank you all for joining me today! Have a great Sunday.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Darling card and thank you for this wonderful video "how to". Always love learning a new technique.

Shannon J said...

Fabulous video! Those pencils blend beautifully! What a fun card!

Victoria H. said...

This card is so cute and fun! I love the video showing how you created it.