Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Let's Ketchup!

Hi! Chrissie here with a fun card using the new Veggin' Out set and silly faces from Face It (the freebie this month).  Aren't these two tomatoes hilarious?!?


Anni here! I really love the new set Face It! Here is a bright and fun card I made with this set. The sentiment is from Speak Easy.


Hey its Dana! Today i have a cute card perfect for you valentine! One great way to stretch your stamps is to make a valentine or love card with non-valentine stamps!! I used Bot Time and Speak Easy!!


Hello, Sabine here. Today I'm sharing my milk carton treat boxes. I love milk cartons! For those two I used some of the fun new sets Veggin' Out, Tooty Fruity and Face It. There are more pictures on my blog...


Pin It!

1 comment:

Cheryl Wright said...

Absolutely fabulous! I loooove the Face It set!