Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tooty Fruity

Hello!  It's Tracy here and I hope you all are doing peachy today :)  I used the Tooty Fruity set for the peach and the Face It set for the fun little expression!



It's me, Anni! I used the Tooty Fruity set, too, and made a get well card. The sentiment is from the set Jibber Jabber.


Hi there, it's Sabine. For this country style card I used the fun sets Veggin' Out and Tooty Fruity
For the background I used a woodgrain embossing folder to go with the rustic style. Colored with Copics and a little distressing.


Hey! Dana here! I have a cute CAS card i made with the Breakfast Club set! I used a white, Kraft, and grey color combo and finally used some enamel hexagon's i've been hoarding!!! :)





Pin It!

2 comments:

Pam said...

All are very cute, but I love Anni's bag of fruit!!!

Naomi Edwards said...

Ahhh!! Just love these fruits and awesome cards girls!!!