Sunday, February 23, 2014

Veggin' Out...

Hi there!  It's Tracy here with a sparkly, fun card!  I used the Veggin' Out set and used lots of glitter paper and stickler to make it look like this card was on fire :)



Hi! Chrissie here with a Corney Birthday card using Veggin' Out.  I used a teal instead of green because non-traditional corn is more fun, right????


Hey! Dana here!! I made a clean graphic card with Bitty Borders! I used distress markers, coloring each triangle twice to get nice primary colors!! I also used the Speak Easy set for my sentiment!


Hi everyone! Tara here with an adorable little mini album I created using the sweet sentiments in the Speak Easy set! I would love for you to visit my blog to see all of the pages!



Hi, it's Christine. Today I have a card to share using Enchanted. I made some enamel dots by melting beads in my oven (Watch out - maybe there will soon be a video on that ;) ) 





Pin It!

2 comments:

Joanna Harty said...

Cute cards! I would love a tutorial how to make your own enamel dots! Thanks for sharing girls!

Danielle Vincent said...

I love every single one of these cards. So different and so wonderful from each of you. Thanks for the inspiration. I too am interested in your tutorial on the enamel dots.