Sunday, March 9, 2014

Winds of Change...

Hi there!  It's Tracy here with my card using the Spotted set.  I love the ombre looks that can be created with it!  I used the Life Is Short set for the background.



Chrissie here! I used the new Spotted to create a emboss resist with some Distress Inks!


Hello, Emily here sharing a card made with Spotted set.  I used the single spotted triangle stamp to create the arrows pointing to the sentiment.  The sentiment is from the set Jibber Jabber


The new and fantastic Spotted set seems to be on everyone's crafty mind! Tara here and I too used the Spotted stamp set to create a set of ombre effect cards! The word bubble sentiment is from Small Talk which is yours free this month with a $40 purchase!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

WOW! Love these! :)

Marianne said...

Awesome cards. I need that stamp set!