Tuesday, March 25, 2014

For our crafty friends

Hi everyone! Tara here with some fun inspiration for a card perfect for all of the 'crafty' people in your life! The fabulous paint splatters are from the True Colors stamp set and the fun sentiment is from Small Talk which is free this month with a $40 purchase!



Anni here! The last time I used the set Spotted my card was very feminime! But the fantasic background stamps can be used on a masculie card as well as you can see on this card! The cute big foot is from the set Deep in the Woods and the sentiment from Wish BIG!



Hi there,it's Sabine. For my little card I used a cute bird from Birds of a Feather again. The bird is popped up and so are the "chirps" from that set.



Hi! Dana here with a cute spring card!!! I played with Face It and some cute spring pattern paper to make some eggs!



Hello, N@ Ali here with a quick card using this month's Spotted. I also used Bacon Bits for the sentiment.


Pin It!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Great cards everyone, Dana's card cracks me up!!!