Saturday, March 1, 2014

New Release Recap & BE Inspired

All of the stamps are available in the store today!


You can start shopping now! 
HERE




This fun mini set, Small Talk, is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of March!! Nothing to do but shop.. this little guy will be added to your package!


The newest BE Inspired is up today! Make sure you head over to the blog and play along!!!!




Hi! Chrissie here with two cards I created using the fabby new Birds of a Feather! I also have a video, sharing how I made them! Don't forget to comment to win!!!!!!!!!!!! :)






Hi there!  It's Tracy here with the card I made using the new Spotted set.  I love, love, love the patterns that can be made with this set!


Lisa here and isn't this release just wonderful?!  I LOVE it so much!  Here is the card I've made using the Birds of  Feather Set...



Hello, it's Emily.  I'm sharing a card featuring the newly released set Spotted.  You can create many lovely patterns with this set... it's a must have for any collections.


Hi everyone! Tara here with the card I created using the new mini set, Small Talk! This set is yours free with a $40 purchase at The Alley way Stamps and will automatically be added to your cart! Easy Peasy!


Hi, Anni here! I made a card with the super cute set Birds of a Feather!


Hiya! Its Dana and i used this months free set with a $40 purchase, Small Talk!! I featured one of my favorite color combo's Mint, Grey and a touch of Gold!!



Hey Ali here with my creation and a video in case you missed it! I used the new Birds of a Feather set.




Hi, N@ Ali here with my card for the hop, using Got it Covered and lots of white ; )


Good morning! Kasia here sharing another card using the fabulous new set Spotted. I also used the Speak Easy set. :)


Hi there, it's Sabine. I used the great mini set Small Talk and Kitchen Gadgets. The jam was made with washi tape :)


Christine here with my card using Got it Covered and a sentiment from Speak Easy. 


And....
The winner of the entire March Release is....


Congrats!

Chitra, please email me at Alison@thealleywaystamps.com
You have 1 week to claim your prize!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Such fun new stamps, so many ideas here to use them!

Chitra Nair said...

I won, I won !!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!!

Linsey said...

yay for Chitra! Congrats! And thanks the team for all the awesome inspiration! :)