Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Perfect for the Kiddos...

Hey everyone! So we made these for Libbys class.. they were such a huge hit, I thought I would share them with you :) If you want more details.. feel free to visit my blog :) Ali 


Hello!  It's Tracy here sharing my card using the new Got It Covered set.  I also used the sentiment from the Jibber Jabber set.


Hey, Anni here! I used a set that is more for the adults! ;) It is called Spotted and let me tell you: It is so much FUN! Love it!


Hi there, it's Sabine here. For my card I used the adorable Got It Covered set. This card works for many occasions...


Hey! Its Dana here!! I don't know about you but i am ready for spring!!! My card is fresh and sweet, i used Tooty Fruity and Speak Easy!!! I used a stencil and acrylic paint to make my background! Stop by my blog to find out how i did it!!


Hi there, It's Christine. Like Dana, I used s stencil and some paste to create a background. (And then I colored some of the cute little hearts with a marker - this worked way better than I had expected!) Then I picked the Wings of Hope mini set to create that hope-giving card. Easy peasy!





Pin It!

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Great cards by the DT, and love the cootie catcher...haven't seen one of them for a long time! Thanks for the memories!

Heidi May said...

Oh man I remember cootie catchers my son tells me they are now called fortune cookies or dream catchers. Thank you for a great trip down memory lane with my boys. Oh yeah the cards are beautiful too.