Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Speak Easy!

Hi!
Chrissie here! I used the darling teddy bear and wagon from Got It Covered along with a sentiment from Speak Easy.  Instead of inking up the stamp set, I painted watercolors on it to create that background!


Hello!  It's Lisa here with a fun artsy card to share.  I've used the Small Talk Stamp Set that comes free with this month's $40 purchase, yay!  As well as the True Colors Stamp Set...


Hi! Kasia here with a fun card made using the Birds of a Feather and Small Talk sets. I love this bird!! 


Hi it's Christine! I have a card using the little boat and clouds from Got It Covered. Small solid images are my favorite to create backgrounds! (And you can combine all the colors that you love!) The sentiment is from Speak easy.




Pin It!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

What HAPPY and FUN cards!!!