Saturday, April 5, 2014

Robots and Stars!

Hi everyone, Tara here with a super cute and colorful card using the fab new stamp set, Star of the Show! I paired it with the older and adorable Bot Time for a fun boy birthday card!


Hi there, it's Christine. Today I have a card that uses Bee Unique  in a different way. i used the little triangle in the set to crate a background. I just love stamping background, and this set has a lot of small solid images that are perfect!



Hi stampers! It's Anni here! Today I want to share a card with you that I made with the trendy hexagons that are included in the set BEE Happy! You get the set for FREE when you spend $ 40 in the TAWS online shop!


Morning! Kasia here with a simple "bee"day card made using the new free with $40 purchase mini set Bee Happy and Bee Sweet.


Pin It!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Beautiful cards ladies!!!