Monday, April 7, 2014

4.7.14

Hello, Emily here sharing a card using BEE Sweet.  I die cut a tiny envelop, and inserted the sentiment strips.  My background is created with embossing paste.  


Hello!  Tracy here with some Christmas inspiration!  I love how you can use the images in the Bee Unique set to create a card for any season.  I also used the Bee Sweet set for the sentiment.



Happy Monday! N@ Ali here. I combined the sentiment from BEE Unique with the bee from Got it Covered for today's card.


Hi!  Lisa here with this cute party card to share today!  I love using up little stamps that often get over looked in stamp sets, so that is exactly what I did when creating this background.  You will find that I have used the BEE Sweet and BEE Unique Stamp Sets on here...




Pin It!

1 comment:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

I never realized how much use you can get out of the "be" phrase with phrases and words! Adorable cards today, too!!!