Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April New Release Recap

All of the stamps are available in the store today!


You can start shopping now! 
HERE







This fun mini set, BEE Happy, is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of April!! Nothing to do but shop.. this little guy will be added to your package!

Lisa here with a recap of my blog hop project using the Bee Sweet and Bee Unique Stamp Sets!



Hello, Emily here.  This is the card I created for April Blog Hop.  This is such a fun set and can't wait to see your creations using it.  



Chrissie here with a fun little Bee set! I used BEE Sweet and BEE Unique! These sets are so much fun!!!!



N@ Ali here, I used Star of the Show for my background and also BEE Sweet and Got it Covered for the sentiment. 



HI all! It's Tara with a couple of adorable 'babee' tags created with the new release stamps! I also used the mini bee from last month's release, Got It Covered!



Hello, Sabine here with my card using the adorable new sets Bee Sweet and Bee Unique. Who would not love a bee in a beekini :) So fun and cute!


Ali here with my simple yet fun creation.. I really wanted the bee to "be" front and center! I love how this turned out..


Hey! Dana here! I used Star of the Show and some Perfect Pearls to make a shimmery background! 


Hi! Kasia here with my super simple card using Star of the Show and Enchanted.



Hi, it's Christine. I made a wedding couple using Bee Unique - those Bees can be used for ANYTHING! :)

Hello!  It's Tracy here with a Clean and Simple card using the Bee Sweet stamp set!



And now, for all of our winners!!!

Sneak Peek Day 1: BEE Unique

Sneak Peek Day 2: BEE Sweet

Sneak Peek Day 3: Star of the Show

And the winner from the Blog Hop (all three sets) is:
Crafty Paws (from Emily's blog)!!!!


Winners, please email us at Alison@thealleywaystamps.com
 You have 1 week to claim your prize via email

(from the date of this post)!



Pin It!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Yay my first set of Alley Way stamps I am so excited!!! Thank you!!

Helen said...

Thanks so much! I need to go order the bee now too :)