Thursday, April 17, 2014

Bee Happy!

Hello friends, Emily here sharing a bold colored bee card using BEE Unique and BEE Sweet sets.  



Hello! Tara here with a graduation card that I created using Star of the Show!  Clear stamps are great because you can curve them to fit shapes like I did with this sentiment!



Anni here! Today I want to show you a card that I made with the new set Bee Sweet and an older very very sweet one called Bite Size! Aren't these cupcakes adorable?


Hello!  Lisa Here with a unique little card to share... Today I am using the Bee Unique and Bee Happy Stamp sets.  With a little paper piecing this card was created...


Hey Dana here!! I was playing around with a skyline stencil and some ink. I thought Spell Check had the perfect word bubble to go with it!!


Pin It!

1 comment:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Oh my goodness, I love each card!!