Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Beeautiful!

Hi! Chrissie here with a Spring card! I used Got It Covered, BEE Sweet and Petal Pushers for this beauty!



Hiya!  Lisa here with a fun little work of "art" to share today...  I have created this card with the hope of it looking like framed art and a spectator.  I've used the Star of the Show, Birds of a Feather, and True Colors...

Hello!  Tracy here with a birthday card using 3 different stamp sets!  I used the Star of the Show set for the background, the Birds of A Feather set for the owl, and the Wish BIG set for the banner and sentiment.


Happy wednesday! It's Christine. Today I have a starry card to share. I used my "ombre stamping technique" (you can see the video on that here) with one of the stamps from Star of the Show. The sentiment is a combo of Gabfest and my handwriting (scanned and cut out with my Silhouette).



Pin It!

No comments: