Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Monday ; )

Hello everyone! It's N@ Ali and today I have two very CAS cards for you using this month's mini set BEE Happy and Gabfest for the "SMILE" sentiment. Do you also see funny eggs when you look at the second card? Or is it just Easter on my mind...




Hello everyone, Emily here sharing a card made with BEE Unique, BEE Sweet, and BEE Happy.  This is a great card to add to a little kid's lunch box.  The images are super cute and sentiments are simple, perfect for your little ones.


Hi!  Lisa here with my bee card to share.  For this card I created my own background using a mask and translucent embossing paste.  I then added some color with distress inks, and finally stamped my sentiment.  For the overall project I used the BEE Unique and BEE Sweet stamp sets, have a great day!



Pin It!

1 comment:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

All great cards, so fun!