Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Just Beecause


Hello there, it's Tara with a happy tag I created using the new Bee Unique and Bee Sweet stamp sets! Such a cute bee and so many fantastic sentiment combinations!



Hi it's N@ Ali here also using the BEE Unique set on my card, what a CUTE bee!



Anni here! I have a bright card for you today using the set Star of the Show!


Hello, Sabine here. My bee from Bee Unique is not so cute,...it turned into a zombee (sentiment from Bee Sweet).


Hiya!! Dana here with a sweet babee card for you! The bee is soo cute! And as you can see just in this post how versitile it is!! I used Bee Unique, Bee Sweet, Star of the Show and the this months free mini (with a $40 purchase) Bee Happy!




Pin It!

1 comment:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

I am just loving all the uses for this bee!!!