Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Special Video Hop with prizes!!

Today we are doing a Video Hop, sharing Techniques!


You don't want to miss out! You have a chance to win a free mini set of your choice..
Here is How..
HOW TO WIN: If you want the chance to win a free mini set, just hop around and watch all the videos! While you watch, keep a pen handy! We all have “Easter Eggs” in our videos that spell out a phrase. Once you know that phrase, email Chrissie at harvestmoonpapiere@gmail.com the phrase with your name and one participant will be randomly chosen to win a free mini stamp set of their choice! 

The hop will last through the weekend, so you have plenty of time to watch the videos and learn some new techniques. You have until 11:59 pm (Mountain Time) on April 13 to get your email in to win. The winner will be announced on the TAWS blog by Tuesday, April 15.

The First video for you to see is VICKY! 
Here is a little peek at her adorable creation.. you don't want to miss it..

Have fun hopping!!
 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chrissie here and I have a second card to share today using BEE Happy, BEE Sweet and BEE Unique!


Hi there!  Tracy here with my Sweet Babee card using the Bee Sweet and Bee Unique stamp sets!


Hi it's Christine! I used the tiny bee and clouds from Got it Covered along a sentiment from Bee Sweet.


Pin It!

6 comments:

Sammy said...

This blog hop was so much fun! Great idea to have videos. I learnt a couple of new techniques too! :-) x

Jo Manna said...

Great blog hop, thx :D

Susan said...

Fun!! Great hop and beautiful cards from the whole crew!

Heidi May said...

Amazing blog Hop, thank you to all the ladies that participated and great job on the Easter Eggs. I learned a few new things.

MiamiKel said...

What a SUPER fun hop and a creative way to learn how to make the beautiful cards I see here each day. I'm home sick and this was such a burst of cheer that I needed as I lay here in bed :) Now I can't wait to get up and give them a whirl! TSMFS! ♥

Sue D said...

Great idea for a blog hop--I enjoyed it.