Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Spring Is In The Air! (+ a video)

Hi all! Tara here with an adorable Spring card created with the small bee from Got It Covered along with the oh so versatile word stamps from Bee Sweet! The pretty flower is from Petal Pushers!



Hi, it's Anni here! I am showing you today a card I made using the set Star of the Show!


Sabine here. For my card I used the cute bee from Bee Unique again. He is wearing glossed up glasses from Bee Happy and he is flying out of the frame :)


Hi there!! Dana here! I made my medallion with a stencil, glue and glass glitter!! Yep you read that right!! Glue!!! I love how it turned out and with the gold and purple glass glitter i used i thought it was perfect with the magical sentiment from Enchanted!!



Hi there, it's Christine! Like every tuesday I have a Video called "Tickling Tuesday" on my blog. This one used TAWS' Bird Brain and Alphabet soup, so I though I'd share it here as well ;)






Pin It!

2 comments:

mariangel said...

love your card and the technique thanks so much

Renee said...

GREAT cards and loved the video!