Friday, April 18, 2014

TAWS DT CALL!!!


Hi and Happy Friday!

We're looking for one talented person to join our current team, and we are SO excited to extend an invitation to you! 

Here are some of the requirements and the perks of being on the team:

  • We release three to four sets each month.  The DT members receive these sets at least one month prior to release.
  • We have a monthly challenge (BE Inspired). The DT member is required to make two cards for the challenge and must comment on participant entries in the challenge.
  • DT Members are responsible for ten cards per month (eight made using the new sets, and two {for the BE Inspired challenges} using any TAWS set. You can always mix and match any TAWS sets together for any project, though.) DT Member MUST mail one card per new set back to Alison @ TAWS.
  • DT Members are responsible for adding their own cards to the TAWS blog posts (there is a calendar with appointed days) including a brief description/tip (this includes the BE Inspired blog, too).  We also ask that you pin all of your TAWS projects to a specific Pinterest Board that is created personally for you.
  • We have a private DT Member Group page on Facebook, where we all see the new releases and post our projects. Team members MUST be willing to participate with the group via Facebook.
  • DT Members get a 30% discount on TAWS products bought directly from TAWS.
  • The term will be from June through December, 2014. 

To be considered, please link THREE of your best cards below, 
using InLinkz, no later than 12:00 noon TAWS Time
(Mountain Time) on April 27, 2014.


Once you link your three cards, please comment with your name and email address in the comment section of this post and we will email a short questionnaire to you.  Please complete and return it via email no later than 12:00 noon TAWS time on April 30, 2014.  **If you don't link up all THREE projects and leave an email in the comments, we can't send you the questionnaire!!!!**

We'd love to see your TAWS cards, but any products can be used. The new DT member will be contacted by us via email within a week of the end of this DT Call closing.


If you have any questions, please leave a comment  along with your email address and we'll contact you!



Pin It!

39 comments:

Tanja said...

Hi, I have done my application (link number 2 - 4). Now are fingers crossed.
Thank you for the chance!!!
Tanja Kewel-Neef (takemane@web.de)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Thanks so much for the chance to try out!!! Love your stamps!!

Stephanie Muzzulin
handmade75@gmail.com

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

OK! Projects are entered! :)
Valerie Ward
vward.cm@gmail.com

melissa cooper said...

here is my email address flygirl21_20001@yahoo.com

mariangel said...

i hope i can have the opportunity to be on your DT i am nor an expert but i love to make cards and crafty things.
maria a. langston
mangelicalangs@yahoo.com

MiamiKel said...

Entered :) Thank you for the opportunity to audition! ♥
Easter Blessings to all xoxo
Kelnkids@aol.com

Koren said...

Hi, My name is Koren and my email address is popkorengifts@gmail.com. Good Luck to Everyone!

Tanja said...

Hi,

I just linked up my cards and I would love to be part of your incredible DT. Here is my eMail-address: tanja.kabel@t-online.de

Wishing you a Happy Easter.
Yours,
Tanja

Chitra Nair said...

Thanks for the chance!! My projects are entered..

Chitra Nair
chitramenon08@gmail.com

Monika Reeck said...

Thanks for the chance, I really love your stamp as I was seeing it for the first time all are cuteee...ok my I entered 3 of my new cards...and my Name is Monika Reeck
monik1973@yahoocom

Finger Cross hope you like my cards... :)

Monika Reeck said...

correction my name is Monika Reeck
monik1973@yahoo.com

Michele Duffy said...

All linked up!
Michele Duffy
duffyma_1999@yahoo.com

Sandra Farrell said...

I've linked up my 3 cards. Can't wait to hear from you. Thanks for the chance to try out for your DT. Sandra
slfarrell at shaw. ca

Kaylee Snyder said...

Thank you so much for this opportunity!
-Kaylee Snyder
kaysnyder87@gmail.com

Tati Perolada said...

thank you for the opportunity!
all my cards are linked up :)
my email is tatiperolada@gmail.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Thanks for the opportunity.

Teresa Godines
resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

mariangel said...

i am having a hard time to link my cards it does not let me link the 3rd one it says the link is already there can you help me

Kathya Kalinine said...

Thank you for the possible opportunity to join the DT! It would be a dream come true for me!!!

Marina Johan said...

My cards are on 53-55. Hope you like them!
Marina Johan
marinajohan@outlook.com

{Chrissie} said...

Mariangel, please email me your cards at harvestmoonpapiere@gmail.com if you can't link them up! Thank you!
-Chrissie

Kathya Kalinine said...

Thank you for the opportunity to become a DT member. My email is kathya444@comcast.net

Thanks!
Kathya

Kathya Kalinine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madge Gillen said...

Hi!!! my numbers are 57,58,59 thanks so much for the chance! my name is Mandee Gillen aka Scrappin Madge madge@thescrappinlounge.com thanks for the chance! loves-Madge

umichka said...

Thank you for this wonderful chance! I just can not pass up!
My name is Anna Kossakovskaya and my e-mail is noirchatte@yandex.ru

Have a great day!

KackaD said...

Hi, so I upload my cards, I hope you will like them.
my name is Kate Dachovska and my email si beruska@broucek.cz.

I wish you nice spring days
Kate

my english blog: www.katecrafts.com
my czech blog: kackad-bloguje.blogspot.cz

Macarena said...

Hi there, what a great chance, thank you. Uploaded my 3 cards 67-69 - Macarena.
My name is Marzena Ziuziakowska
e-mail: macarena2@wp.pl
blog: http://macarena-creativa.blogspot.com/

Cely said...

Just linked up my 3 cards!

Name: Cely Havens
Email: cely_rohr@hotmail.com
Blog: hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com

Evgenia Petzer said...

Hello! What an amazing opportunity, my links are 73,74, 75 email evgeniapetzer@gmail.com
Thank you

Erika Winterlia said...

I have uploaded my cards (link 76,77,78)
Hoping for the best and thanks for the chance.

Erika Winterlia
erika@amunra.se

Mary Pat Siehl said...

thanks so much for the opportunity! i so love your stamps- they are so much fun!

my email is: marypatsiehl@yahoo.com

thanks again!

Lynne in NI said...

Thanks for the chance to join your DT - my email is:
lynneandgreg@aol.com

Muffins and Lace said...

I Linked up #85,86 and 87. My email is larissa@muffinsandlace.com

Gina Allen said...

I just linked up #88, 89 and 90 for the DT submission. My email address is: marinaspaperart@gmail.com

Thanks much.

Tammy said...

Thanks you!
Tammy Hair
rabbit2778@comcast.net

Cornelia W said...

Hi, I just linked up 3 of my TAWS cards (100, 101, 102) - would be super cool to be part of your team - I'm a BIG TAWS fan!
Thanks, Cornelia (fun stamping)
neliacards@gmail.com

Theresa V. said...

Thank you for the chance at this. I have linked my 3 cards- #'s 103- 105. I would be honored to have a chance to join you. Email is cheeps06@gmail.com

Thank you, Theresa V.

Олеся Харькова said...

Hello there! I'm Olesya Kharkova. Thank you for the chance to participate! My 3 card links 106-108.
kharkovaom713@gmail.com

Yiming said...

Ah yes, three cards are linked up(cedar of Lebanon 109-111). Thank you for this opportunity, my name is Yiming Hao, and my email address is yiming8205@googlemail.com

Zoey said...

booo I saw it too late! good luck everyone!