Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Thanks for Everything!!!!

Hi! Happy Weekend! Chrissie here! Since the end of the school year isn't that far off, I've been thinking about teacher's gifts and thank you cards.  I created this one using a marker spritzer along with Got It Covered and BEE Sweet!



Hi it's N@ Ali. I've used one of the small stamps from BEE Unique to create my own pattern paper. The sentiment is from last month's Got it Covered.


Hey! Kasia here and I also have a "thank you" card to share, using Bee Sweet. There are just so many fabulous sentiments in this set!


Hi, it's Christine. I made a little box using Star of the Show and Bumps in the Night. Perfect for a little baby gift - right?

Pin It!

1 comment:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Love them all! Chrissie, yours is so perfect for a teacher; I love the splattered ink and the layout. N@Ali, that card is pretty and simple! Love it! And Kasia, the colors and patterns, and the layout with the shapes - brilliant. Thanks for the Inspiration, team :)