Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Winner Day!

Hi stampers, Anni! With easter ahead I have an easter card for you! I hope this makes you smile: I combined the bunny ears and flowers from BEE Umique with the older set Monster Madness! For the sentiment I used Alphabet Soup!


Hello, it's Sabine. I made a baby card using the sweet (Mama)bee from Bee Unique and the baby is from Got it Covered. For the sentiment I used Bee Sweet and Bee Happy.



Hey Dana here!! I have a sweet little card to share! I went with a different color pallete that i think typically goes with bees! White and Aqua!! I used Bee Unique, Bee Sweet and this months free mini set Bee Happy (free with a $40 purchase). 






And now, the winner of the Spring Video Hop is....

Juli DeGraaf!!!



Juli, please email us at Alison@thealleywaystamps.com
 You have 1 week to claim your prize via email

(from the date of this post)!
Pin It!

No comments: