Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Tracy!!!!

Happy Birthday to our wonderful team member, Tracy!!!


We all hope you have an awesome day!!!
And here are some of her super cute TAWS creations:






Chrissie here with a fun baby card! I heat embossed the feet from Baby Talk and added the sentiment into the background to create a pattern.



Hi all! It's Tara with a sweet baby card created in non-traditional colors! I used all of the new stamp sets plus added in a background with Bitty Borders


Hi there, it's Christine. I have colorful but very CAS card for you, using the ombre-stamping technique that I showed on our video blog hop. Tri-me is the perfect stamp set for this technique, I love how this turned out. "Happy" is from our BEE sweet stamp set, the "Birthday" is my handwriting, cut out with my silhouette ;)


Pin It!

3 comments:

Molly Hale said...

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work
Pro Business |

Services in Business |

Adam Business Consulting |

Business Result Improvement |

Business Devlopment |

Business Devlopment |

Business Site |

New Business Math |

Blush Business |

Business Anlysis Summit |

Aiken Barlow said...

Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next..
Tech News404 |

Tech View Media |

College now Technology |

The Technolgoy Diet |

Title Technology |

Agon Technologies |

2 Automotive |

Youth Business America |

Kent Business Clinic |

Business Risk Insight |

Emma Hardy said...

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
Basel Shopping City |

Islamic Fashion |

Fashion For People |

Shopping Bagger |

C Fashion |

Fashion Sense Club |

Zee Fashion Store |

The Fashion Trade |

W Fashion |

Adenium Shopping |