Thursday, May 22, 2014

Happy thoughts ; )... And some Winners!

Hey it's N@ Ali. I used Tri-Me set to create today's card and Speak Easy for my sentiment. A few silver star sequins & voila.



Hi Dana here!! I'm playing along with the Keep It Simple card challenge and the challenge is Maritime! So i pulled out Kid N Caboodle and a few scrapbooking supplies to make my card!!


Hi there, it's Sabine. For this card I used Tri-Me and paper pieced the triangle.


And... we have winners from the Pin Party!!!! The winners get one mini set each! Yay!






Please email us at Alison@thealleywaystamps.com
 You have 1 week to claim your prize via email
(from the date of this post)!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Lynne in NI said...

Yippee! ... and congrats to Anja and Teresa too :)
(Alison, I've sent you a pm)