Thursday, May 1, 2014

May New Release Recap!

All of the stamps are available in the store today!

 
You can start shopping now! 
HERE



Sentiments..
Oh baby
oh boy
it's a boy
it's a girl...
it's a baby shower
baby shower
bundle of joy
bundle of smiles
bundle of love
cute little boy
cute little girl
cute as a button
special delivery
welcome little one
little one
new arrival
welcome to the world
sweet little baby 
mommy to be
the stork just landed
congratulations
sweet baby





This darling mini set, Baby on Board, is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of April!! It will be added to your order automatically when you shop!!!


Chrissie here! I love the neon trend and I Tri-Me would look perfect using bright, happy colors!!!


Hello, Emily here re-posting the card from May Blog Hop.  Hope you've have fun and are inspired.  Have a great day!


Tara here with my sweet baby girl card created using the new mini set, Baby On Board!


Hi! Lisa here, and don't you just LOVE these new stamp sets?!  I was so happy to get to share with you this lovely baby set yesterday using the Baby on Board Set...


Ali here! Here is my creation using the new TRI-me set.. if you would like to see a video, head on over to my blog :) hugs


Hello!  Tracy here sharing my card from the blog hop using the new Tri-Me set!


Hi! Dana here! For the hop i used the new Baby Talk stamp set! It has the perfect baby sentiments!!



Hi it's N@ Ali, I used Nap Time to create the cute onesie, it's so great that you can customise your own with all the options there. I also used Baby Talk for my sentiment.



 Hello, it's Sabine. I combined the cute ducks from Nap Time with the awesome sentiment from Baby Talk!


Hi, Christine here. I have a card using Nap Time and Star of the show.


Anni here! For my card I used the sets Nap time and Baby Talk.






And now, onto the winners!

Day 1 Sneak Winner (Nap Time):
Samantha F.

Day 2 Sneak Winner (Baby Talk):
Jean Bullock

Day 3 Sneak Winner (Tri-Me):
Janet Zeppa


And the Blog Hop Winner (all three new sets):
Heidi Brawley (from Sabine's blog)





Winners, please email us at Alison@thealleywaystamps.com
 You have 1 week to claim your prize via email
(from the date of this post)!


Pin It!

8 comments:

Jean Bullock said...

Thank you so much!

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOOOO VERY MUCH!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!
HUGS, HEIDI

Reindeermoon said...

congratulations heidi

Janet Zeppa said...

Yippee!!! Thanks so much!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

congrats to the oh-SO-lucky winners!!!!

Lesley Croghan said...

Such cute cards! Great hop and congrats to the winners!!!

Samantha F. said...

Soo excited and thanks so much !!

kimberly said...

Congrats to all who won!!