Friday, May 9, 2014

TAWS Pin Party is Coming!!!

Who wants to party????

We are throwing a PIN PARTY on May 14 and that means you can win!



How do you play? It's easy! All you have to do is Pin your favorite TAWS projects on Pinterest (to any boards) using the hastag #tawspinparty

The party lasts from May 14 at 5:00 am TAWS time until May 18 at noon (TAWS time)! That means you have plenty of time to pin your heart out.

Don't forget to use the hastag #tawspinparty - that's how we will pick three winners to win a mini stamp set!!! The more you pin, the more chances you have to win!!!

See you at the party!

Ali here with your Friday video! If you want to see more detailed photos of this project, head to my blog.. hugs!!
Pin It!

2 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Ooh how fun! Never attended a Pin Party before!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Hope I did it right. I don't see any of my pins when I #tawspinparty.