Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Welcome Little One

Hey Stampers, Anni here! A lot of baby cards to show this month! Today I have a card for you that I made using the sets Baby Talk and Nap Time. And guess what: I can't get enough of these cute sets!


Hi! Dana here! I used a few extra elements floating around my craft desk! I have so many lil bits that i have a dish that holds them and its kind of in the way, but i want to use them up and the only way that will happen is the see it every time i craft!! lol  Lighter Then Air is the perfect set to go with the cloud i found in my stash!! I also used Once Upon a Time for the tiny hearts!!


Hello there!  It's Tracy here :)  Watercoloring is so popular right now and I used a little watercolor technique using Distress Inks for the water and to color in the duck from the Nap Time set.  The sentiment is from Baby Talk.


Hi there, Sabine here! For this colorful baby card I used the adorable new sets Nap Time and 
 I colored with Copics and used 3d foam so the jar and the bottle are popping.





Pin It!

6 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

these are so sweet!!!

Shelly said...

Oh, wow! These all are so adorable and sweet! Love!

Alden Barclay said...

I like you recommendation. Your recommendation is of well use to people. A great article post, this is something very interesting. I really appreciate your post.
OBD Homes |

Home Torrev |

RS New Homes |

My Home Ballarat |

Send A Card Home |

7th Home |

Luxury Homes |

My Haven Homes |

Hail Home Repair |

My City Homes |

Cecilia Dean said...

Thank you for another fantastic posting. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a speech next week, and I was looking for more info ;)
Union Technology |

Dutch and Technology |

Allied Technology |

Clean Tech Technology |

Sunny Technical Services |

Coral Computer Center |

Electic Technologies |

Luxury Automotive |

Applus Automotive International |

Grob Automotive |

Jenni John said...

Hello there, just was alert to your weblog via Google, and located that it is really informative. I will be grateful when you continue this in future. Many other people will probably be benefited from your writing. Cheers! -
Care Giver |

Life Smile Dental Care |

Health of Migrants |

Black America Fitness |

Fitness Stem |

Fitness Orange |

Double Weight Loss |

Unban Fitness Group |

True Health Publising |

AEC Wedding |

Anjli honey said...

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
Special Cars |

Cars for Pennies |

Sell Cars for Free |

Cars for Acure |

Automobile Warranty |

Auto Apprentice |

Jobs for Autos |

Big Easy Auto Sales |

Auto Sat |

Auto Kulma |