Thursday, June 12, 2014

6.12.14

Hello!  Emily here with a colorful butterflies card.  I stamped my center butterfly, masked it then stamped the 2 butterflies on the side.  I colored them with Copic markers.  Sentiment is handwritten with calligraphy pen.   


Hi there! Tara here with another pretty card created with the fantastic Fly By set! This one features the big butterfly all in pink and a sweet sentiment! The butterfly was cut with the Fly By SVG file too!



Hey Stampers, Anni here! You get the set Buggin' Out for free if you spend $ 40 or more at the TAWS Online shop in June. Isn't it cute?


Hi, Lisa here with a funky hello card that I've made using the Big Chatter and Crossing Lines Stamp Sets... the colors are atypical, but sometimes it's fun to just be crazy...




Pin It!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

These are all so sweet! Love!

aileen (mum) said...

Love all of them. Bright and cheerful. Eyecatching, well done

Redhead said...

I love those blobby boys.