Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Berry Sweet


Hi everyone! Tara here with some Summer goodness! I stamped the jar from the new mini set Buggin' Out and filled it with juicy strawberries from Tooty Fruity! Super cute!



Hello,Sabine here. This is another teacher card, very similar to this one. Here I put the boat from Got it Covered into the jar from Buggin' Out. The lines for the water are from Crossing Lines.



Hi stampers, Anni here! I show you a card today I made using the sets Fly By and BIG Chatter (again :) )!



Hi Dana here!! I am totally in love with the new trend of Mint!!! And today i'm really bringing the Mint!! hehehe!! My card is all about the sentiment and the minty bow! I used In Stitches, Tag Alongs, and Lighter Than Air.


Hello!  Tracy here with a simple card using the BIG Chatter stamp set.  I love the little circles that come with the set, so I stamped them in 3 different colors to create my background.



Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Fun, fun, fun! Love them all!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Oh my gosh - they're all so stinking CUUUTE!